NOTE: This episode is the 600th individual episode of the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST. In the introduction I explain how this is the 600th episode when the episode number for this episode is different.
It's time for our annual review of the current Superman titles I read that were published during 2020.
- (9:05) After a comment from Halk-Kar about last episode, I review the book, CARTOON COUNTY: MY FATHER AND HIS FRIENDS IN THE GOLDEN AGE OF MAKE-BELIEVE by Cullen Murphy, 260 pages long, published by Farrer, Straus & Gireau in 2017.
- (11:36) MY PULL LIST, where I review the comic books cover dated October 2020, which were released during the month of August 2020, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
- (25:56) ACTION COMICS 1018 - 1028.
- (43:46) SUPERMAN 19 - 28.
- (59:15) LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES 3 - 11.
Next Episode: FAMOUS FIRST EDITION: NEW FUN COMICS 1, the very first issue that began what would become DC Comics!
Then we will begin to cover: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MAY 1966: PART I: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 157, PART II: SUPERMAN 186, PART III: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 65 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 337!