|World's Finest Comics 157, May 1966!|
WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 157, May 1966, was published on March 10, 1966. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (2:29) Review of INVINCIBLE, the new animated series on Amazon Prime Video. It is rated for MATURE audiences for language and graphic violence.
- (10:16) THE ABOMINABLE BRATS (17 pages divided into two parts. Part I was 8 pgs. long), written by Edmond Hamilton and pencilled by Curt Swan. Part I was inked by George Klein. This story was reprinted in, SHOWCASE PRESENTS: WORLD'S FINEST vol. II and BATMAN & SUPERMAN IN WORLD'S FINEST: THE SILVER AGE OMNIBUS.
- (23:01) PART II: THE COSTUMED KIDS' CAPERS (9 pgs.), inked by Sheldon Moldoff.
- (41:18) CAPE AND COWL COMMENTS letter column, which was two pages long in this issue.
- (56:19) THE SECRET OF CELL SIXTEEN (6 pgs.), written by Jack Miller, pencilled by Howard Purcell, inked by Charles Paris, and lettered by Pat Gordon. This was the sixth EDITOR'S ROUND TABLE reprint, originally published as the third of four stories in TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED 1, February/March 1956, released around December 15, 1955.
- (58:21) DIRECT CURRENTS, the fourth checklist of DC Comics titles that were published in late March or early April 1966.
- (1:03:44) MY PULL LIST, review of the comic books that carried the cover date of December 2020, released in October, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MAY 1966: PART II: SUPERMAN 186, PART III: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 65, & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 337 (with ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS, featuring the other DC titles which carried the May or May/June 1966 cover date).