|Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 93, June 1966!|
SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 93, June 1966, was published on April 12, 1966. It contains 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein, and possibly lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (5:35) THE BATMAN-SUPERMAN OF EARTH-X (16 pgs., divided into two 8 pg. parts), written by Bill Finger and drawn by Pete Costanza.
- (17:11) Part II: STEEL-MAN'S LAST STAND, lettered by Milt Snappin.
- (37:08) 7th DIRECT CURRENTS checklist of some of the DC Comics titles that were released during the month of April 1966.
- (42:35) SERGEANT OLSEN ... TOUGHEST MAN IN THE MARINES (9 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Pete Costanza.
- (54:55) JIMMY OLSEN'S PEN PALS letter column.
-(1:04:35) MY PULL LIST review of the 17 comic books I read which carried the April 2021 cover date and were released during the month of February 2021, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue's ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JUNE 1966: PART II: SUPERMAN 187 (80 Pg. Giant), PART III: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 158, and PART IV: ACTION COMICS 338, with ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS, which will feature the other titles DC Comics published with the June or June/July 1966 cover date.