|Action Comics 337, May 1966!|
ACTION COMICS 337, May 1966, was published on March 31, 1966 It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein, and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (3:10) After another comment about the previous episode by Halk-Kar, I review the 5th episode of the INVINCIBLE animated series, available on Amazon Prime Video. This series is rated for MATURE audiences only.
- (8:01) The Superman story in this issue was titled, FROM RICHES TO RAGS (13 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, drawn by Al Plastino, and lettered by Joe Letterese. This story was reprinted in BEST OF DC 8, the November/December 1980 issue, released on August 14.
- (30:41) The 6th DIRECT CURRENTS checklist, featuring some of the other DC titles that were published during the month of April 1966.
- (34:59) Supergirl starred in the story, THE GREEN SUN SUPERGIRL (12 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, drawn by Jim Mooney, and possibly lettered by Joe Letterese. This story was reprinted in SUPERMAN FAMILY 170, the April/May 1975 issue, published on January 16.
- (52:34) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
- (1:13:49) MY PULL LIST featuring the 16 comic books I bought that carried the March 2021 cover date, which were released during the month of January 2021, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue's ads and other features.
Beginning next episode we will feature: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JUNE 1966: PART I: SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 93, PART II: SUPERMAN 187 (80 Pg. Giant), PART III: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 158, and PART IV: ACTION COMICS 338!