|Action Comics 330, November, 1965!|
Download Episode 389 Part IV!
ACTION COMICS 330, November 1965, was published on September 30, 1965 (three days after my fifth birthday). It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp. It featured the Supergirl story at the back of the issue.
- (3:28) MY PULL LIST featuring the comic books released during the month of March 2019, which carried the cover date of May 2019, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
- (15:18) THE STRANGE "S" SPELL ON SUPERMAN (12 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Joe Letterese.
- (37:34) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column, covering two pages in this issue.
- (47:15) SUPERGIRL'S DUEL WITH DR. SUPERNATURAL (12 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, drawn by Jim Mooney and lettered by Milt Snappin.
- (1:01:18) ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS, 30 titles carried the November or November/December 1965 cover date, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue's ads and other features.
Beginning next episode we will feature: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOK COVER DATED DECEMBER 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 89, PART II: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD 63 (starring Supergirl and Wonder Woman), PART III: ACTION COMICS 331 & PART IV: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 154!