|Superman 185, April 1966!|
- (3:57) After sharing another comment about the previous episode written by Halk-Kar, I review FROM GIRLS TO GRRRLZ (144 pgs.), was written by Trina Robbins and published by Chronicle Books in April of 1999.
- (6:20) Then I review another Trina Robbins written book, LAST GIRL STANDING (200 pgs.), published by Fantagraphic Books in September 2017.
- (8:56) MY PULL LIST review of the comic books that carried the May 2020 cover date, which were released during the month of March 2020, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
- (25:45) SUPERMAN'S ACHILLES HEEL (10 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database lists the witer as unknown. Pete Costanza was the artist.
- (47:21) TARGET SUPERMAN (16 pgs., Part I was 9 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database lists the witer as unknown. Jim Mooney was the artist.
- (1:01:42) Part II: THE IRRESISITIBLE CLARK KENT (7 pgs.).
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOK COVER DATED APRIL 1966: PART II: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 64, PART III: SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 92 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 336!