|Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 82, January 1965!|
Download Episode 378 Part V!
SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 82, January 1965, was published on November 25, 1964. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp. It featured the issue's third and final eight page story.
- (12:56) JIMMY OLSEN'S MAGIC GLOVES, written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Milt Snappin.
- (18:55) THE WEDDING OF MAGI AND SANDRA, written by Jerry Siegel, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. This was Siegel's 83rd silver age Superman Family story that we've covered for the era, and his 135th overall for the era.
- (33:04) JIMMY OLSEN'S PEN PALS letter column.
- (38:39) THE UNBEATABLE JIMMY OLSEN, written by Jerry Siegel and drawn by George Papp (except for the third panel of page 4, which was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein, repeating the scene displayed on the cover). This was the 84th silver age Superman Family story we've covered for the podcast, and the 136th overall for the era.
- (53:33) Elsewhere in DC Comics, 29 titles featured the January or January/February 1965 cover date, according to Mike's Amazing World Of Comics.
Next Episode: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED FEBRUARY 1965: PART I: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 147, PART II: SUPERMAN 175, PART III: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 55 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 321!
http://email@example.com.Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and .