Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Episode #6: Superman: The Year In Review!





Download Episode 6!

In this episode, I want to take the time to share my enthusiasm about current superman storylines in the various Superman titles. Two monthly Superman titles that are no longer on my pull list are SUPERMAN CONFIDENTIAL and SUPERMAN / BATMAN. I've had to drop these to add other titles to my reading list and stay on my budget. My favorite Superman titles, in reverse order are: 
3. SUPERMAN 
2. ACTION COMICS 
1. ALL-STAR SUPERMAN.

E-mail: supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com . Expanded show notes can be found at: www.supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com . 

Check out my other blog at: www.mypulllist.blogspot.com. E-mail for this blog can be sent to: mypulllist@gmail.com .

Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics.

Thanks for listening to this episode of SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment