Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Superman Fan Podcast Episode #0: The Origin Issue: Who I Am And How I Came To Be!






Download Episode 0!


In this first episode I introduce myself. You will learn about my comic reading and collecting history and how Superman came to be my favorite character. Next I share how I first heard about podcasts and began listening to comic book podcasts, and how I decided to do my own podcast. I'll review the general content these episodes will contain and post some questions so that you can participate in this podcast. That way, SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST can become a dialogue between Superman Fans.

Expanded show notes can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com . Send e-mail to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com .

Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics.

Thanks for listening to SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment