|Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 88, October 1965!|
Download Episode 388 Part V!
SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 88, October 1965, was published on August 26, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Sheldon Moldoff as the inker.
- (2:55) MY PULL LIST featuring the comic books cover dated April 2019 and released during the month of February, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
- (13:10) THE SWINGING SUPERMAN (8 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Milt Snappin.
- (29:45) JIMMY OLSEN'S PEN PALS letter column.
- (37:36) THE RIDDLE OF THE OLSEN STATUE (8 pgs.), written by Jerry Siegel, drawn by George Papp and lettered by Vivian Berg.
- (51:15) JIMMY OLSEN, WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION (8 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, pencilled by John Forte, inked by Sheldon Moldoff according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits George Klein as the inker. The story was lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (1:04:58) Elsewhere in DC Comics, 32 titles carried the October or October/November 1965 cover date, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED NOVEMBER 1965: PART I: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 153, PART II: SUPERMAN 181, PART III: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 61 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 330!