|World's Finest Comics 147, February 1965!|
Download Episode 379 Part I!
WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 147, February 1965, was published on December 10, 1964. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (2:15) MY PULL LIST segment, where I review the comic books cover dated July 2018, which were released during the month of May 2018, and I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
- (17:52) THE NEW TERRIFIC TEAM (16 pgs. divided into two eight page parts), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. This story was reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: ROBIN THE BOY WONDER vol. I and SHOWCASE PRESENTS: WORLD'S FINEST vol. III.
- (28:53) CAPE AND COWL COMMENTS letter column.
- (38:19) Part II: THE DOOM OF JIMMY OLSEN AND ROBIN.
- (56:18) THE FINEST FROM WORLD'S FINEST text article, writer unknown, with Superman art provided by penciller Curt Swan and inker George Klein, and Batman art pencilled by Sheldon Moldoff and inked by Joe Giella.
- (1:01:30) Aquaman and Aqualad starred in the seven page story titled, THE UNDERWATER OLYMPICS, written by Robert Bernstein and drawn by Ramona Fradon. It was originally published in ADVENTURE COMICS 277, October 1960, published on August 30, 1060.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue's ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED FEBRUARY 1965: PART II: SUPERMAN 175, PART III: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 55 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 321!
http://email@example.com.Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and .