Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Episode #54: Superman In 2008: The Year In Review!





Download Episode 54!

In this year end episode I review past storylines from Superman comics and rate my favorites. Next I list the publication dates of some of the collections of 2008 stories that are scheduled to appear in 2009. There are a few news items about what might be Superman stories for 2009. I have a few comments about the Warner Brothers movie studio's development, or lack of, of DC characters. Finally I give my new year's resolution and what's coming up in Superman Fan Podcast in 2009!

Send e-mail about this podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com. Expanded show notes can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com .

MY PULL LIST is my spoiler free comic book review blog. It can be found at http://mypulllist.blogspot.com . Send e-mail about this blog to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman and all related characters are copyright D C Comics.

Thanks for listening to SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST in 2008, and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment