Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Episode #30: Imaginative Stories: PLANETARY #10 & PLANETARY/JLA: TERRA OCCULTA!

Planetary 10 & Planetary/JLA: Terra Occulta!


Download Episode 30!

I've always enjoyed DC's imaginative stories, and while reading again one of my favorite comic book series PLANETARY, I read two stories that involved Superman and Clark Kent. If you would like to read them yourselves before listening to this episode, check out the trade paperbacks, PLANETARY: THE FOURTH MAN and PLANETARY: CROSSING WORLDS. The other Planetary trade paperbacks are PLANETARY: ALL OVER THE WORLD AND OTHER STORIES and PLANETARY: LEAVING THE 20TH CENTURY. Issues 19 - 26 have not been collected, that I-m aware of.

Expanded show notes can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com . Send e-mail to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com .

My Pull List is my spoiler free comic book review blog of the titles I read every month. It can be found at http://mypullllist.blogspot.com . Send e-mail about this blog to mypulllist@gmail.com .

Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics.

Thanks for listening to this episode of the Superman Fan Podcast and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment