|Top row L to R: Jim Hambrick, Bruce Scivally and Brett Breeding.|
Bottom row, L to R: Ron Frenz, Chris Sprouse and John Read.
Download Episode 3271 Part V!
This episode is comprised of the interviews I conducted at the 2013 Superman Celebration between Friday, June 7 - Sunday June 9, 2013. The time stamp for the beginning of each interview is in parentheses.
- Jim Hambrick (5:37) is the owner of the Superman Museum and store and the Americana Hollywood Museum.
- Bruce Scivally (15:45) is the author of BILLION DOLLAR BATMAN and SUPERMAN ON FILM, TELEVISION, RADIO & BROADWAY.
- Brett Breeding (24:16) Superman inker during the 1990's.
- Ron Frenz (35:43) artist for Superman in the mid to late 1990's and Spider-Girl artist in the 2000's.
- Chris Sprouse (52:22) artist of the backup stories in the New 52 ACTION COMICS Grant Morrison issues.
- John Read (1:10:04), curator of the ONE FINE SUNDAY IN THE FUNNY PAGES exhibit of over 100 comic strips, all published on the same day. His exhibit will be on display all month at the Bay County Library in Panama City, Florida during the month of August 2013. He will also be a guest at CreativeCon on Saturday, August 24, 2013, also at Panama City's Bay County Llibrary.
Next Episode: 2013 SUPERMAN CELEBRATION WRAP UP!
The Following Episode: MAN OF STEEL MOVIE REVIEW!
The new home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST group or page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of thefollowing:
- The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS at http://www.comicbooknoise.com/league ,
- The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK! - http://www.comicspodcasts.com/,
- The SUPERMAN WEBRING of websites, and
- The SUPERMAN PODCAST NETWORK at http://supermanpodcastnetwork !
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com/.
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!