|Superman 175, February 1965!|
Download Episode 379 Part II!
SUPERMAN 175, February 1965, was published on December 17, 1964. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (7:57) CLARK KENT'S BROTHER (24 pgs., divided into three eight page parts), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. This is the sixteenth Imaginary Story we've covered on the podcast.
- (19:11) METROPOLIS MAILBAG
- (29:52) Part II: THE DEFEAT OF SUPERMAN
- (39:02) Part III: THE LUTHOR-SUPERMAN
- (56:50) SOME OF THE BEST IMAGINARY TALES OF THE SUPER-FAMILY text article, writer unknown.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue's ads and other features.
Next Episode: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED FEBRUARY 1965: PART III: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 55 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 32!
Then we will feature: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MARCH 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 83, PART II: ACTION COMICS 322 & PART III: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 148!
http://email@example.com.Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and .