|Action Comics 319, December 1964!|
Download Episode 377 Part III!
ACTION COMICS 319, December 1964, was published on October 29, 1964. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
- (1:08) After sharing a comment posted on last episode, the latest installment of MY PULL LIST. This time I review the comic books, released during March, cover dated May 2018, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
- (15:15) THE CONDEMNED SUPERMAN (12 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Joe Letterese. This story was reprinted in THE BEST OF DC 27, August 1982, published on May 8, 1982. It contained 100 pages for the cover price of 95¢.
- (34:53) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
- (44:47) THE SUPER-CHEAT (12 pgs), written by Leo Dorfman, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database lists the writer as unknown. Jim Mooney was the artist and Joe Letterese was the letterer. This story was reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: SUPERGIRL vol. III.
- (1:04:08) Elsewhere in DC Comics 32 titles carried the December or December 1964/January 1964 cover date, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JANUARY 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN 174, PART II: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 54, PART III: 80-PG. GIANT 6 (featuring Superman), PART IV: ACTION COMICS 320 & PART V: SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 82!
Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and .