|Action Comics 318, November 1964!|
Download Episode 376 Part III!
ACTION COMICS 318, November 1964, was published on September 24, 1964 (three days before my fourth birthday). It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp. It featured the Superman story in this issue.
- (1:55) MY PULL LIST segment, where I review the comic books, published during the month of February 2018 and carrying the April 2018 cover date, which I received from the Discount Comic Book Service.
- (15:15) Superman starred in the 12 page story, THE DEA TH OF LUTHOR, written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. It was reprinted in BEST OF DC 27, August 1982. It contained 100 pages for the cover price of 95¢, and was published on May 6, 1982.
- (35:58) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column and the short article, SUPERGIRL'S TIME TRIPS, writer unknown.
- (45:08) Supergirl was featured in the 12 page story, SUPERGIRL GOES TO COLLEGE, written by Leo Dorfman, drawn by Jim Mooney and lettered by Milt Snappin. This story was reprinted in BEST OF DC 17, October 1981, published on July 9, 1981. It contained 100 pages for the cover price of 95¢. It was also reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: SUPERGIRL vol.. II.
- Next episode, we will finish looking at: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED NOVEMBER 1964 PART IV: SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 53! The end of the episode will feature the ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS segment, featuring the other titles DC published with the November or November/December 1964 cover date.
- Then we will feature: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED DECEMBER 1964: PART I: SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 81, PART II: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 146 & PART III: ACTION COMICS 319, according to Mike's Amazing World Of DC Comics!
Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and .